4 Baird House, Kingswinford
To Let - £14,890 per annum
4 BAIRD HOUSE Second Avenue, Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford, DY6 7YA Baird House, Kingswinford
£14,890 per annum
Floor Area (Max)
1,489 SqFt ( 138 SqM )
Unit 4 Baird House is a well appointed modern open plan office of 1,489 sq ft including two separate managers offices' and fitted with a modern kitchen suite and male and female W/C's. It benefits from a central location within the Innovation Centre and has ample parking.
The Innovation Centre benefits include:-
- Brand new lighting throughout the suite
- Full CCTV and security gated access to the business park
- Main road frontage and close proximity to estate entrance / security gatehouse
- Over 3,000 people work on the estate
- Shopping, food, leisure and fuel facilities all available on and adjacent to the estate
- Located adjacent to the A401, easy access to Kingswinford, Dudley, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton
Situated in the hear of the West Midlands, on the southern perimeter of the well established Pensnett Estate, which is a secure business centre of some 185 acres, on the outskirts of Dudley. The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is well placed for M5 and M6 access.
The suite comprises open plan office of 1,489 sq ft including two separate managers offices' and fitted with a modern kitchen suite and male and female W/C's.
Rateable value: £14,250
Rates payable: £6,882 approx
(Information provided by the VOA listing)
The premises are offered by way of a new Fully Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Service Charge of £1042.30 plus VAT per annum is payable along with Buildings Insurance contribution of £367.61 plus VAT per annum.
Harvey Pearson / Chris Jeffries 01384 374888 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Request a viewing
T: 01384 374888