Unit 1 Newton House, Kingswinford
To Let - £11,025 per annum
Unit 1 Newton House, Pensnett Trading Estate
£11,025 per annum plus VAT
Floor Area (Max)
735 SqFt ( 68 SqM )
Unit 1 Newton House is a well appointed modern open plan office of 735 sq ft fitted with a kitchen suite and disability accessible W/C. It benefits from an excellent location at the entrance to the Innovation Centre and has ample parking.
The Innovation Centre benefits include:-
- State of the art lighting throughout the suite
- Full CCTV and security gated access to the business park
- Main road frontage and close proximity to estate entrance / security gatehouse
- Over 3,000 people work on the estate
- Shopping, food, leisure and fuel facilities all available on and adjacent to the estate
- Located adjacent to the A401, easy access to Kingswinford, Dudley, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton
Situated in the hear of the West Midlands, on the southern perimeter of the well established Pensnett Estate, which is a secure business centre of some 185 acres, on the outskirts of Dudley. The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is well placed for M5 and M6 access.
The suite comprises of 735 sq ft (68 sq m) of open plan office space which includes a tea prep facility and brand new toilet suite and sink
Rateable value: £7,100
Rates payable: £3,500 approx - however it is thought that an incoming tenant may benefit from 100% rate relief via the small business rate relief initative. Confirmation should be sought by Dudley MBC
(Information provided by the VOA listing)
The premises are offered by way of a new Fully Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Service charge = £772 per annum plus VAT
The Landlord will insure the premises and recover the premium from the tenant.
Chris Jeffries 01384 374888 email@example.com
Request a viewing
T: 01384 374888