Unit 5 Newton House, Kingswinford
Let STC - £18,238
Unit 5 Newton House, Pensnett Trading Estate, DY6 7YE
£18,238 per annum plus VAT
Floor Area (Max)
1,459 SqFt ( 136 SqM )
Unit 5 Newton House is a well appointed open plan office of circa 1,459 sq ft fitted with a kitchen and W/C. It benefits from an excellent location at the entrance to the Innovation Centre and has ample parking.
The Innovation Centre benefits include:-
- Full CCTV and security gated access to the business park
- Main road frontage and close proximity to estate entrance / security gatehouse
- Over 3,000 people work on the estate
- Shopping, food, leisure and fuel facilities all available on and adjacent to the estate
- Located adjacent to the A401, easy access to Kingswinford, Dudley, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton
Situated in the hear of the West Midlands, on the southern perimeter of the well established Pensnett Estate, which is a secure business centre of some 185 acres, on the outskirts of Dudley. The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is well placed for M5 and M6 access.
The suite comprises of circa 1,459 sq ft (136 sq m) of open plan office space which includes kitchen and toilet facilities.
Rateable value: £14,250
The premises are offered by way of a new Fully Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Service charge - £1,277 plus VAT per annum
The Landlord will insure the premises and recover the premium from the tenant.
Chris Jeffries 01384 374888 firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a viewing
T: 01384 374888