Units 8-9 Darwin House, Kingswinford
To Let - £32,500 From per annum
Units 8-9 Darwin House, Pensnett Trading Estate
from £32,500 per annum plus VAT
Floor Area (Max)
3,053 SqFt ( 284 SqM ) - 6,000 SqFt ( 557 SqM )
Units 8-9 Darwin House are well appointed offices of circa 6,000 sq ft which have the potential to be split into two 3,000 sq ft suites dependant on the requirements of an incoming tenant. They are fitted with state of the art lighting and heating throughout and benefit from a central location in the Innovation Centre with ample parking.
The Innovation Centre benefits include:-
- Full CCTV and security gated access to the business park
- Main road frontage and close proximity to estate entrance / security gatehouse
- Over 3,000 people work on the estate
- Shopping, food, leisure and fuel facilities all available on and adjacent to the estate
- Located adjacent to the A401, easy access to Kingswinford, Dudley, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton
Situated in the hear of the West Midlands, on the southern perimeter of the well established Pensnett Estate, which is a secure business centre of some 185 acres, on the outskirts of Dudley. The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is well placed for M5 and M6 access.
The suites comprises a total of approximately 6,000 sq ft of office space which includes kitchen and toilet facilities.
Unit 8 - Rateable Value - £22,500
Unit 9 - Rateable Value - £23,000
The premises are offered by way of a new Fully Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
A service charge will be levied on the unit.
The Landlord will insure the premises and recover the premium from the tenant.
Chris Jeffries 01384 374888 firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a viewing
T: 01384 374888